Saturday 27 February 2010

The Left have a dislike of free trade

It would be impossible for aggression to prosper because aggression is to attack the world which is much greater than each individual, or even a group. We might all agree to attack nature within ourselves and collectively commit suicide but this would fail because we would all be dead. We can't attack ourselves and prosper, so to prosper and attack something we must choose a victim which we want to attack, but when that is slaughtered, what victim remains?

First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out - because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out - because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out - because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for me - and there was no one left to speak out for me.


Are the Capitalists the ones that we despise? The Left hate Capitalism, but they will fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment